25th January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?

hello
i want to do phd in Calcutta University..
now i am doing my msc in biotechnolgy...
plz tell me the procedure that how i can do my phd??
what exams should i give for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  4. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  9. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  10. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  12. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  14. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  17. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
6th October 2015, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?

If you can qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE then you have good chance of getting admission in Calcutta University for your PH.D programme. Any one of these scores will be good enough to make you eligible for interview stage directly without appearing for any other exam.

Also, you have to appear for interview conducted by the university before admission. Your performance in the interview will be crucial along with score in above mentioned exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?