1st May 2013, 11:58 AM
sounak nath

What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta

i am a student of university of calcutta. this is my final year. i am studying chemistry hons. minimum percentage required for cat exam is 50%. but i am confused whether this percentage relates hons marks or aggregate marks in B.Sc including pass subject.. please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  2. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
  3. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  4. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  5. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  6. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  7. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [New]
  9. What is the date to join the entrance exam for Law under Calcutta University?
  10. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  11. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  12. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  13. When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?
  14. Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?
  15. Calcutta University LLM entrance exam previous years question papers?
  16. Scope after graduation from Calcutta University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  18. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2013, 04:56 PM
Kanniappan K

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounak nath View Post
i am a student of university of calcutta. this is my final year. i am studying chemistry hons. minimum percentage required for cat exam is 50%. but i am confused whether this percentage relates hons marks or aggregate marks in B.Sc including pass subject.. please reply

Hey,
This is Kanniappan K from RMK Engineering College,Chennai. I am doing my Bachelor of MEchanical Engineering 2nd year. Even i want to do MBA. So i decided to take up CAT exam. But in CAT coaching center they told that you must get minimum of 50% (average of all year) in your reputed Bachelor course and need to get top marks to get a MBA seat in top 12-13 IBM in India. You can take up your CAT Exam in pre-final or final year. All the best and start preparing for your CAT Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?