10th December 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?

What is the name of entrance to join phd in Anna university after completing ME VLSI DESIGN and how to apply in full time? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in IIIT Pune after completing M.E in VLSI Design? What is the minimum requirement to do Ph.D?
  2. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. What are the basics steps I need to follow before applying for the Ph.D course in Anna University for VLSI subject?
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  6. How should I join VLSI full time course? I have done B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Previous years chennai Anna University question banks for VLSI design
  8. Previous years question papers of M.E VLSI Design in Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  10. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  11. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  12. List of universities/colleges which are good to do Ph.D in VLSI Design?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  15. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  16. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  17. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  18. Previous years question papers for M.E 1st semester VLSI Design in Anna University
15th December 2015, 04:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?

Anna University has its own Entrance Examination for the PhD Program and it also takes admission on the basis of the NET Examination.
So you can get admission to the course of PhD if you can clear the NET Examination or you can clear the Entrance Examination of Anna University.
If you are able to clear the NET Examination you will be eligible for the JRF Scholarship.
You can apply for the course of PhD under Anna University in Full time once you are able to clear any of these two Entrance Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?