11th December 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing M.Sc in Bioscience. I want to get scholarship for doing PhD. Kindly tell me how I can get scholarship for PhD? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  2. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  4. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  5. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
  12. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
  13. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  15. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  18. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
15th December 2015, 04:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?

You need to clear the UGC-NET Examination to be eligible for the JRF Scholarship.
Once you are able to clear the NET Examination you will be eligible for the Scholarship.
This is the easiest way to get a Scholarship for the course of PhD.
You can be also awarded a Scholarship by the University where you are pursuing your PhD but there is no fixed rule for it and it is the sole discretion of the University.
So the easiest option for you is to crack the NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?