4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available for research after B.Sc Statics? Syllabus, marks breakup and eligibility for it?

I have completed 2nd year of B.Sc Statics and now studying in 3rd year. After completion of it want to do research. Please tell me entrance exam available for it? Syllabus, marks breakup and eligibility for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  2. Eligibility criteria to become a District Statistician Officer after B.Sc Statics? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?
  3. Jipmer PhD entrance solved MCQ's in Research Methodology and Statics
  4. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  5. What is the scope in M.A stats? I am pursuing M.A statistics
  6. How to take admission in BSc Statics after intermediate?
  7. How to do PhD in Statics after B.Sc Statics in minimum time?
  8. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  9. Syllabus of CSIR JRF exam for B.Sc Applied Mathematics with marks breakup? Previous year question papers for it?
  10. Percentage required to join marine engineering after finishing 12th exam?
  11. Private jobs available for B.Sc Statics student?
  12. Possibility to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics or Statistics after B.Sc Computer Science? Can I get admission in Mumbai University?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Com?
  15. Syllabus of UDC exam? Which post I can get in UDC if studied B.Sc Statics?
  16. How many seats are available in M.Phil in Commerce?
  17. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
7th September 2017, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available for research after B.Sc Statics? Syllabus, marks breakup and eligibility for it?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for Ph.D course after the completion of your B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
So, after completing the Masters degree course, you can apply for Ph.D course.
You must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to take admission under the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?