23rd June 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Com?

Can I do the Ph.D in statistics after M.Com? Please let me know which subjects are available for Ph.D after M.Com. If I done my M.Com in advance accounting and auditing with first class then is it easy to get admission for Ph.D? Can you please guide me? Thanks!

29th August 2017, 12:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do the Ph.D in statistics after M.Com? Please let me know which subjects are available for Ph.D after M.Com. If I done my M.Com in advance accounting and auditing with first class then is it easy to get admission for Ph.D? Can you please guide me? Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D statics after completing your M.Com degree. Here below are details regarding Ph.D statics course:-

Eligibility Required:- To apply for doctor of philosophy in statics course minimum qualification required to apply is post graduation degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of Ph.D Statics Course:- Duration of doctor of philosophy in statistics course is 2 years.

Colleges/Universities Offer Ph.D Statics Course in India:-

1). Allahabad University, Utter Pradesh.

2). Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi.

3). Farook College, Kozhikode.

4). CBM College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.

5). Bhavnagar University, Gujarat.

6). Banasthali University, Tonk.

7). Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer.

8). Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar.

9). Dibrugarh University, Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?