13th May 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to crack for ISRO doctorate admission? Will that exam held this year due to Covid Crisis in India?

After passing MSC with chemistry I want to join isro PhD program. So for that which exam should I crack for it? And whether that exam will even held this year due to Covid Crisis in India?
Thanks

14th May 2021, 08:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam to crack for ISRO doctorate admission? Will that exam held this year due to Covid Crisis in India?

Entrance exam to crack for ISRO doctorate admission is as follows.

Visit given link and check notification for admission in batch 2021.

https://www.iist.ac.in/admissions/phd/isro/dos

You have to check this website regularly for admission in batch 2022.

You will find link for application submission within November 2021 - February 2022 ( tentative ).

Submit application go through selection procedure.

Selection procedure will be as follows.
1. Online Assessment
2. Technical test
3. Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?