3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of PhD program in Applied Physics which is available in Bhilai Institute of Technology? Please let me know about the fee expenses asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of BS(Applied Physics) in California Institute of Technology? Scholarship offered by them?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Information Technology) in Bhilai Business School?
  4. Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  6. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  7. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000 -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  10. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  11. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of BTech program in Vellore Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  15. How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
14th September 2019, 10:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

** The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology is 64700 per year.

** The course duration of Ph.D. (Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology is 3 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Kendri, New Raipur, NH-30, Near Abhanpur
Raipur, Chhattisgarh 493661, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?