3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Applied Physics program in Bhilai Institute of Technology. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  3. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  4. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000
  5. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  6. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  8. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information Technology) in Bhilai Business School?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  12. How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  17. How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  18. List of Institutions offering BBA in Bhilai(CG)? What's the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2022, 11:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD Applied Physics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?