2nd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Visual Effects from Image Institute of Digital Technology. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th? I am interested in Animation or computer graphics
  5. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  6. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  13. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  17. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
3rd June 2018, 02:42 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Visual Effects from Image Institute of Digital Technology. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

The fee for the Master Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology is Rs 7,900. Candidates have to contact the Image Institute of Digital Technology for more details regarding this. Those candidates who have passed 12th or Higher Secondary Examinations are eligible to study the Master Diploma in Visual Effects. Candidates after completion of the course can work as effects visualizer, CG artist, VFX artist, motion graphics artist, etc. Image Institute of Digital Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?