9th August 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is PhD(Sports Technology) which is available in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  3. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  5. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  6. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  7. Course structure of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  8. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  9. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  10. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  12. Fee expenses of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  14. Msc Physics colleges offering in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  16. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  18. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
30th June 2019, 08:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is Rs.31500 per year.

The course duration of Ph.D. (Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is three years.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University.

Melakottaiyur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?