9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Sports Technology) course in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  3. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  4. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  5. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  6. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  7. Course structure of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  8. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  9. Fee expenses of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  10. Msc Physics colleges offering in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  12. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  13. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed admission after B.Tech in information technology?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  16. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  17. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  18. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
10th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Sports Technology) course in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can download the application and apply to study PhD Sports Technology in Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University. Those candidates who have obtained ME/MTech in Sports Technology with minimum 55% marks are eligible to study PhD Sports Technology in Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University. They have to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission to study PhD Sports Technology. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Sports Technology based on marks scored in the Entrance Test, PG Degree and performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?