9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of PhD(Sports Technology) course which is available in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? -- [New]
  2. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  5. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  6. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  7. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  8. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  9. Fee expenses of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  10. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  11. Msc Physics colleges offering in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  13. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  14. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  15. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  16. Cutoff for all government colleges?
  17. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?
  18. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
30th June 2022, 04:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Sports Technology at Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is:-

*Review of Literature

*Quantitative Method

*Computer Application

*Research Methodology

*Measurement Evaluation

*Health Fitness

The duration of this course is minimum 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?