8th October 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?

I want to join M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University, Dimapur. Please let me know the admission criteria and total fee expenses for this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Course description and fee structure of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  3. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  5. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  6. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  7. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  8. Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?
  9. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  11. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT in any open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  16. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  17. How to get admission for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course in Kalasalingam University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
11th October 2016, 04:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University, Dimapur. Please let me know the admission criteria and total fee expenses for this course in this university. Thank you!

The candidates should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to pursue M.A Women’s Studies at The Global Open University. There is no entrance examination for the admission. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. The total fee for the course will be Rs 24,125. The course will guide the students towards women’s empowerment, rural and urban entrepreneurship for women, education for women etc. The details are available in The Global Open University website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?