22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Foreign university from where integrated M.Sc-PhD in Biotechnology can be done with less fee and scholarship?

I am in final year of B.Sc biotechnology and want to do integrated M.Sc-PhD in Biotechnology from abroad. I want less fees and with scholarship of the university. So, can you tell me something?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Oncology from Foreign University after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Can I study Integrated PhD in Biotechnology if pursuing B.Sc(Biotechnology) 2nd year? List of colleges under Mumbai University for admission?
  6. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  8. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  9. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  10. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  11. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study Integrated Ph.D program without GATE?
  13. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  14. How to secure PhD (Biotechnology) admission with scholarship in Abroad?
  15. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  16. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  17. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  18. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?