10th December 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Kurukshetra University? Fee structure to do Ph.D from here?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Com and want to do Ph.D in Commerce from Kurukshetra University. Please tell me how to apply for it? Fee structure to do Ph.D from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  2. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  5. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  6. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  7. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Kurukshetra University? Fee structure to do Ph.D from here?
  9. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  11. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  12. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  15. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  16. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  17. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  18. Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?
16th December 2016, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Kurukshetra University? Fee structure to do Ph.D from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed M.Com and want to do Ph.D in Commerce from Kurukshetra University. Please tell me how to apply for it? Fee structure to do Ph.D from here?

The interested candidates can contact the university and get the application form from them or can download from the Kurukshetra University website directly. Candidates intending for admission for PhD in Commerce must have passed M.Com with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination and personal interview conducted by the university. However, where applicants have qualified UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET/GATE or any other common examination recognized by UGC shall be exempted from the entrance test for admission to PhD course. The fees for the course will be around Rs 20,000 approximately. The Kurukshetra University website link is Click Here
27th June 2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Kurukshetra University? Fee structure to do Ph.D from here?

I have cleared my NET then what will be the further procedure for PhD in Commerce? What will be the fee structure for EWS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?