30th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?

Could you please tell me the Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  2. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  3. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  4. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  5. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  6. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  7. expenses in LLM from nalsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  9. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  12. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses?
  13. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  14. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  15. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  17. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?
18th October 2016, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could you please tell me the Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?

There are PhD courses in all the disciplines of studies like Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine etc. The PhD course can be studied by the candidates who have completed the Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from any recognized university. The candidates will be admitted to the PhD program through a PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university. Those who qualified NET/SET/GATE are exempted from the entrance test but, should attend an interview before admission. The PhD program is available in Full Time and Part Time mode. The PhD duration will be varied from one university to another. The duration mostly will be three years. The fee expenses for the PhD will vary; it is higher in private universities and lower in government universities. For example PhD in Commerce in IGNOU is Rs 21,000 and in Amity University is Rs 50,000 for the first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?