1st March 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D course through JRF?

Sir/Mam, I am pursuing M.Pharm with specialization of pharmacology I am interested to do the PhD in pharmacy so I need to know the information about these JRF and also scholarship detail please provide the details regarding these through my mail.

31st March 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D course through JRF?

Those who have worked as a JRF are exempted from Ph.D entrance exam for admission. Hence, if you have any such qualification, then you need to appear only for interview stage.

You can also apply for Ph.D admission based on your M.Pharma degree, but there will be written exam and interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?