27th September 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi education?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi education? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? I am not sure about what steps I need to take next. So, it would be helpful for me if you can clear my doubt.

Thanks!

22nd October 2015, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi education?

You need post graduation degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks to become eligible for PH.D in Hindi programme. Admission is based on the performance in the written exam and interview. You have to apply for admission when notification is released by the university on a prescribed application format.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from the written exam stage. Therefore, be prepared according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?