5th February 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for jobs in research field and central government jobs?

Sir, I am right now pursuing M.Sc 2nd (organic chemistry). Please tell me Sir, how can I approach for jobs in research field & central government jobs. I am a fresher.

6th February 2018, 07:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to approach for jobs in research field and central government jobs?

In order to do jobs in research field, you must have to have a PhD degree and to get the job in central government sector, you must have to appear and qualify NET exam after completion of PhD course.
Since, you are currently doing M.Sc, so at this instant you are not eligible for PhD course but after completion of M.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, you can apply for PhD course in the relevant discipline after qualifying NET test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?