16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for state and government jobs if completed sandwich course?

Dear friends I am doing my 2 nd year B.E PRODUCTION SANDWICH(5 YEAR COURSE) my friends were saying that I can't approach for state and central government jobs due to sandwich course.please answer me whether I can approach for state and central government jobs?if there is a way what are the government jobs that I can do realated to production?

Related Questions:
  1. Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?
  2. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for Lecturer job in State Government colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  5. Tamil Nadu domicile who studied from Rajasthan University is eligible for Central and State government jobs?
  6. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  7. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?
  10. Am I eligible for Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University through Distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  12. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  13. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Odisha government if I have completed B.Ed from other state?
  15. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  18. Government jobs after M.A Urdu and computer course
16th September 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for state and government jobs if completed sandwich course?

The kind of course you have done, is suitable for private sector jobs in hotels and restaurants. It has limited jobs in government sector. Still you can try jobs at IRCTC which has the largest catering organisation running on Indian Railways.

It would be difficult to find a government jobs in such field, because it is mostly a field related with tourism. You can expect jobs only in hotel industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?