23rd August 2017, 11:21 PM
tina sarker

What is the age limit for Central Government jobs?

My dob is 22.01.1988. What is the age limit for applying for central government jobs? Which all jobs am eligible to apply in Central government sector? Can you please give me the details about the job and next steps which I have to follow? Thank you!

25th August 2017, 04:27 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the age limit for Central Government jobs?

Maximum upper age limit for Central government sector jobs is 32 years. There is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-servicemen. You can apply for any job of your interest. Central Government or UPSC (Union Public Service Exam) conducts UPSC exams every year.
The different exams conducted are as follows-

Civil Services Exam
IAS -Indian Administrative Services
IFS- Indian Foreign Services
IFS- Indian Forest Services
IPS - Indian Police Services
IAAS - Indian Audits and Accounts Services
IRS- Indian Revenue Services
IDAS - Indian Defense Accounts Services
IRTS- Indian Railway Traffic Services
IRAS - Indian Railway Account Services
ITS - Indian Trade Services
25th August 2017, 09:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for different central government jobs is different. You will attain age of 30 years in 2018. You can apply for following entrance exams conducted by Central Government:

1. Civil Services examination.

2. UPSC Enforcement Officer exam.

3. SSC CGL exam for some posts.

4. If you belong to OBC or SC/ST category then you can apply for IBPS PO exam also.
25th August 2017, 11:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Recruitments in central or state government jobs are done only after qualifying in entrance examination conducted for the same.

There are different examination for different posts and also have different required minimum qualification.

So, to get details for age limit and academic qualification regarding any examination visit at official website of examination conducting body.

Most of the central recruitment examination is conducted by UPSC, SSC, CBSE, UGC, RRB etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?