5th February 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after Completion of masters in Medical Sociology?

Can I apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after Completion of masters in Medical Sociology. Isn't am I eligible for it as per my qualification? Please, guide.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET social medicine and community health subject?
  2. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  4. M.Sc Nursing Psychiatric can apply for NET in Social Medicine & Community Health?
  5. Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health subject
  6. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Books to be referred for UGC NET 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Sociology of Health (Paper-VIII) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry student can apply for NET exam in Social Medicine and Community Health?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  11. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. M.Pharma Pharmacology candidate is eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject?
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Social Medicine & Community Health) for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which books should I prefer for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine?
  16. How to do masters in nuclear medicine after completion of B.Sc in Medical?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of engineering and MA in Sociology?
  18. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th February 2018, 03:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after Completion of masters in Medical Sociology?

For social medicine and community health subjects in NET, you need to be a medical science student. Medical sociology doesn't match with the eligibility criteria.

Hence, you can't apply for that subject. You have to look for some other suitable subject, according to your qualification.
6th February 2018, 06:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after Completion of masters in Medical Sociology?

Yes, definitely you can apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after completion of masters in Medicine Sociology. Candidates those who have completed masters degree in Medical Sociology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do PhD course in the relevant discipline.
6th February 2018, 11:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell yo that definitely you can apply for the NET examination in Social Medical and Community Health after the completion of masters degree in Medical Sociology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Medical Sociology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course Social Medicine and Community Health.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?