1st March 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?

Hi, I am Vishnu Kanta,
I am Master of Arts in Economics with 55% marks.
So now I want to do PhD in Economics.
Please say what is advantage and
how can I do apply for this course?

9th August 2016, 02:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Vishnu Kanta,
I am Master of Arts in Economics with 55% marks.
So now I want to do PhD in Economics.
Please say what is advantage and
how can I do apply for this course?

The aspirant can apply to PhD in Economics through online or offline for the admission. The PhD in Economics is available in various institutions in India. Candidates must have obtained Master’s Degree in Economics with at least 55% of marks from any recognized university are eligible for the PhD in Economics. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the university.

Those candidates who have completed PhD in Economics can work as Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Colleges or Educational institutions. The PhD Economics candidates also work in credit rating agencies, they can work as Researcher, Financial Editor, Research Associate, Director etc. They can work in Banks, Teaching institutions, Rating Agencies, Government organizations, Newspapers etc.
25th January 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?

I want to do phd in economics in punjab agriculture university at ludhiana punjab. I want to know the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?