14th July 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MPhil in commerce in Madras university?

How can I apply for MPhil in commerce in Madras university? MPhil admission process please explain me as soon as possible.

15th July 2021, 09:38 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How can I apply for MPhil in commerce in Madras university?

Yes, you can apply for M.Phil in commerce in Madras University, if you have completed your masters degree in commerce with minimum 55% marks.

... Application procedure...

First you have to visit the official website then you have to register yourself and you will get password and Id and with this ID and password, you have to login then you have to fill the application form, there you will have to upload the sign and photo.
Then you will have to select the college and subject and payment it will be done and then you have to download the application.

http://www.unom.ac.in
17th July 2021, 06:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPhil in commerce in Madras university?

Procedure to apply for MPhil in Commerce in Madras university:-

Master's degree in commerce is the qualification required for M Phil ( commerce ). Candidates with any other equivalent qualification are also eligible.

The qualification must be obtained with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks and it must be recognised by the University of Madras.

Admission process for MPhil Commerce in Madras University:-

Admission of eligible candidates to MPhil Commerce in Madras University is done on the basis of qualifying examination marks, written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?