10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MPhil in Applied Geology in Madras University. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MPhil in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

17th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MPhil in Applied Geology in Madras University. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MPhil in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to apply online or offline for the MPhil Applied Geology in Madras University. Those candidates who have passed a Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 55% marks of the Madras University or any other recognized university are eligible to study MPhil Applied Geology at Madras University. Madras University conducts a separate entrance examination for the research programs. Candidates are admitted to the MPhil Applied Geology course based on marks scored in the entrance examination and qualifying examination. Candidates can find the details in the Madras University website link given Click Here
18th June 2018, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by concerned university on a prescribed format. The minimum qualification required for this course is a masters degree with 55% marks or above.

Admission will be on the basis of merit through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?