15th April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Computer Science and Chemistry for husband wife in Foreign universities?

I hope to go for some foreign university to study in computer science as my phD degree. My girlfriend (wife soon) also hope to do same thing in chemistry. How can we apply for same university? And i like to know whether it is possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. Universities offering MS in foreign universities after B.Tech Computer Science?
  4. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  5. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  6. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  7. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  8. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  9. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  10. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  11. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  12. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  13. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  14. How to do Ph.D in computer science? I have done M.Tech in CSE
  15. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  18. How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
2nd October 2016, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Computer Science and Chemistry for husband wife in Foreign universities?

You and your wife should try to clear GRE with a decent score, then only you have a chance of getting admission in a reputed university abroad. Also, IELTS/TOEFL score will be required while applying for admission.

Hence, be prepared for these exams and try to score some good marks in it. Without these scores, you won't be allowed to apply at most of the universities abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?