18th March 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD in Physics being an M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Sc in Physics. I am more interest to study PhD in Physics. I don't know how to move further and I don't know how apply for PhD. Kindly help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  2. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics for a postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  5. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  6. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  7. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Applied Physics for a Physics postgraduate?
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  11. From where I can do PhD without GRE in Abroad being a Physics postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Physics postgraduate?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
20th March 2016, 11:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD in Physics being an M.Sc postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Sc in Physics. I am more interest to study PhD in Physics. I don't know how to move further and I don't know how apply for PhD. Kindly help me in this regard.
You can apply to the PhD course either online or offline. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in M.Sc Physics with 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD course in Physics. The course is available in many colleges/universities in India. You can study the course in the following colleges/universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?