14th June 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Descriptive Test to study Part Time PhD in Management Studies in IIT-Delhi?

Hello,
I have got shortlisted for doing Part-Time PhD in Management Studies at IIT Delhi. There will be 60 minutes Descriptive Test. It will also examine your overall Aptitude for Research. I want to crack this Descriptive Test.
Please guide & help on this
Thanks
Pooja Singh

29th June 2015, 06:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Descriptive Test to study Part Time PhD in Management Studies in IIT-Delhi?

Prepare for the Descriptive Test by practicing a lot of Aptitudes and also make sure you are good in the Domain Subjects of your Stream.
If you are good in your Domain Subjects then there is a high chance for you to get crack the Descriptive Test.
PhD is a research oriented course so you must do the necessary studies to make sure you are good in the Subject in which you are going to do your Research.
If you are good in your Domain Subjects you will be able to crack the Descriptive Test for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?