9th September 2012, 12:46 AM
pratik1992

How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI

sir,
i want to do an mba while working at tcs or capgemini. which of these company provide this chance. if any other advice regarding my plan of doing mba after having some work experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  3. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  4. Capgemini or iGATE, which is better to join if selected in both?
  5. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  6. Should I go for MBA with job while working in TCS and completing BBM in HR Specialization? Shall I go for Finance/HR profile?
  7. Should I move to Capgemini if working in CTS from 7 years?
  8. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  9. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  10. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  11. How to do ICWA after doing B.Com? What is the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Latest aptitude question papers for Zensar,TCS,Capgemini,Techmahindra,Patni and Syntel? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  14. Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?
  15. What kind of rounds are there in interview of Capgemini? Vision of GD round?
  16. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  17. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  18. Placement papers with solutions and GD topics for Capgemini interview? How many rounds are there?
9th September 2012, 05:28 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI

Hi Friend,

You can do MBA by continuing your job.
There are many reputed colleges in India which provide part time/Correspondence MBA programs which allow you to continue your job as well as study for MBA.

These Courses consists of classes in the evening for 2-3 hours on Weekdays and full time schedule on Sunday when you have holiday for job. On Saturday the college is after 4pm.

In correspondence Courses the study material is sent to you at home and you have to study and appear only for exams and you can approach the professors in case you have doubts in your studies.

Here are some top institutes in Mumbai which provide Part Time/Correspondence MBA courses :

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies(JBIMS)

Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR)

International School Of Management and Technology - ISMT

Indian Management Institute (IMI)

Indian Institute of Finance & Management

To apply for Part Time or Correspondence courses of these institutes you have directly apply to these institutes which will grant you admission on the basis of their criteria of admission which may consist of a test,group discussion,personal interview etc.

All the Best....
4th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the fees structures for the candidates planning to do MBA alongwith working in TCS ?
19th April 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i have completed btech in electrical engineering and currently workng in tcs and want to do mba , wheter i should quit job or do correspondnce and which branch i should take...

please reply me at
[email protected]
18th January 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I join after my MBA as HR in TCS itself after my LWP from TCS.
14th October 2022, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

mba in bangaluru while working in capgemini is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?