15th July 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for NET exam of Urdu Lecturer?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation in Urdu and want to sit in NET exam for being a Lecturer. Please tell me how can I prepare for NET exam of Urdu. I belong to Karnataka?

18th July 2016, 02:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for NET exam of Urdu Lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation in Urdu and want to sit in NET exam for being a Lecturer. Please tell me how can I prepare for NET exam of Urdu. I belong to Karnataka?

The aspirant can prepare by studying the books available for the NET URDU examination. You can also study through the study centers available for the purpose. The previous years’ question papers are available in the websites; you can make use of it. You can refer good books, follow the syllabus, prepare good notes and time management are some of the things you should follow to clear the NET Urdu examination. You can make use of good books, coaching classes and previous years’ question papers for the preparation.
9th July 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for NET exam of Urdu Lecturer?

Hello, I am from M. P. State i m complete my M. A. In urdu in 2011 can i apply for NET now and when will be next exam held..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?