22nd February 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Urudu language?

I have passed MA in Urdu, completed M.phil, NET qualified. I want to do Ph.D in URDU. Please guide me, which universities provide PHD in URDU. How can i get admission? what is the total fees? when will the session start? Kindly give me the answer soon as possible.

Thank you.

13th May 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Urudu language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed MA in Urdu, completed M.phil, NET qualified. I want to do Ph.D in URDU. Please guide me, which universities provide PHD in URDU. How can i get admission? what is the total fees? when will the session start? Kindly give me the answer soon as possible.

Thank you.
The aspirant can do PhD in Urdu in Hyderabad University. The eligibility to do the PhD is a pass in Master’s Degree in relevant subject with over 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to submit the application along with a brief description of their proposed topic of research. The aspirant can contact the university Urdu Department for more details. The website link is Official website.
29th June 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Urudu language?

Can i do ph.d urdu afterB.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?