5th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join as a lecturer in government college? I am studying M.E

sir now am studying ME my ambition is to join as lecturer in government college i have to know what is net exam and how to prepare for that exam and give some idea about net

Related Questions:
  1. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
  2. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  3. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  4. Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?
  5. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college? -- [New]
  10. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  11. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  12. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  13. Procedure to join as Lecturer in Government College after completion of M.Tech course?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  15. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  16. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  17. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  18. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
20th March 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in government college? I am studying M.E

I AM PERUSING MTECH IN 'MICROELECTRONICS'. I HAVE HIGHER 1ST DIVISION CAREER. WHAT ARE THE JOB I CAN JOIN AFTER MY COMPLETION OF MTECH AND HOW ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?