3rd May 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How to choose Condensed Matter to do PhD? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc Physics holder and want to do PhD in Condensed Matter. Please tell me how to choose this topics to do PhD? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Condensed Matter Physics in Germany?
  3. M.Sc Physics questions related to Nuclear Physics, Condensed matter Physics and Microprocessor?
  4. Where can i do supervised Ph.D. degree in Condensed Matter Physics?
  5. When to apply for PhD entrance exam at Kakatiya University? Can I choose Banking topic for PhD?
  6. How to complete doctorate degree in condensed matter physics? I have completed MSc in Physics from IIT Bombay
  7. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  8. Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics?
  9. How to become a scientist if I have average marks in science
  10. List of colleges or universities to do Ph.D and research? What are the other scope of doing Ph.D except for lectureship?
  11. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  12. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  13. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  14. Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  16. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the variety of subjects to be taken in Ph.D for commerce students?
  18. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?