27th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics?

Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics? Can someone please give me the information soon? Will it be ok to do part time Ph.D or only full time is good? I am not sure about these things as I am just starting with it. Please advise and guide me in the same.

27th April 2015, 06:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics?

PhD is a degree which has the same value whether it is pursued full time or part time.
For the part time pursuers the problem is that it takes a lot of time to finally complete the entire research process.
The publishing of papers also take sufficient time and delays the completion of the course.
This is the only problem associated with a part time PhD program.
To pursue the course of Part-time PhD you can choose any University where the PhD Degree is conducted.
You will have to find a suitable guide who is willing to work with a part-time PhD student.
So choose the University where you have someone you know or choose the University which is closest to where you stay.
This will be the way by which you can gain the most while pursuing Part-Time PhD.
28th April 2015, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics? Can someone please give me the information soon? Will it be ok to do part time Ph.D or only full time is good? I am not sure about these things as I am just starting with it. Please advise and guide me in the same.
List of the university for part time Ph.D course in Mathematics in India:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
12th April 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am ayurvedic student but can't forget maths and wants to learn further in mathematics. What can I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?