17th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Condensed Matter Physics in Germany?

I am M.Sc in physics and I want to know what is the eligibility criteria for doing Phd in condensed matter physics from Germany?
Sarika

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany?
  2. M.Sc Physics questions related to Nuclear Physics, Condensed matter Physics and Microprocessor?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Completed details about Ph.D Physics from Germany?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  7. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  8. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  9. Want to do PhD in Physics
  10. How to complete doctorate degree in condensed matter physics? I have completed MSc in Physics from IIT Bombay
  11. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  12. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  13. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  14. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  15. Where can i do supervised Ph.D. degree in Condensed Matter Physics?
  16. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Germany for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate who is working in Research and Development field?
  18. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Condensed Matter Physics in Germany?

my manish yewale i am intreasted in phd in physics at germany how to apply for phd
2nd January 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Condensed Matter Physics in Germany?

How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?