30th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time Ph.D in Anna university after completion of graduation in structural engineer?

Sir/Mam,

I am post Graduate Structural Engineer, working in Tamilnadu Municipal Services Department. I am interested to do my Phd(Part time) in environmental engineering.
Because of my master degree in Structural engg reg am i eligible to do my research in environmental engineering?
As on today 18/09/2016 basis, am i eligible to apply for the research. Doing Phd in Anna University basis, the Guide and topic Selection will be decided by Whom/How.
Expects the Reply....
regards
S.Saravanan

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  3. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  4. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  5. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  6. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  7. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  8. Will I get Anna University Guindy campus for structural? I have scored 26.9 marks in TANCET
  9. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  10. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  13. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  17. Does Anna University offer PhD in Information Technology? Course description of this PhD?
  18. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?