25th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Anna University offer PhD in Information Technology? Course description of this PhD?

Hi,
Can anyone of you let me know that Anna University offer PhD program in Information Technology specialization? If yes, then can you please tell me the course description?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Anna University offer PhD in Finance course?
  2. Whether JNTU offer PhD in Food Technology?
  3. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  4. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  5. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  6. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  7. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  9. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  10. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  11. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?
  14. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  15. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  16. How can I study PhD in Anna University if working under the same university?
  17. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University? -- [New]
27th June 2016, 07:51 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Does Anna University offer PhD in Information Technology? Course description of this PhD?

Yes, Anna University at Chennai offer PhD in Information Technology.

Anna university offer Ph.D course in full time mode and part time mode.

The basic eligibility for PhD in Information Technology is that you must hold M.E./M.Tech./M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology. you must have valid UGC NET or SET score.

Selection is based on the performance in the written test cum interview. Written test will be conducted based on the post graduate qualification and the interview will be conducted in the proposed research area.

The information brochure is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Anna university courses.pdf(152.5 KB, 27 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?