15th October 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?

Hi,
I have done M.Phil with 56%, done as a part time in Alagappa University. Now I want do PhD in Anna University. What is the admission procedure? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  3. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  8. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  10. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  13. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  16. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?
  18. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
13th June 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?

I am post graduate in physics with 6 years experience as a PGT. Can i do part time phd in physics ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?