13th March 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time PhD in any recognized university of Uttar Pradesh having qualified in UGC-NET?

Sir,
I am UGC-NET qualified in Computer Science. I am a regular teacher & I want to do part time PhD from recognized university of Uttar Pradesh. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  2. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  3. What is average time duration taken to complete Ph.D via UGC JRF?
  4. Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE?
  5. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. Ph.D from Bangalore after UGC NET qualified with gold medalist in M.Sc Botany from HP University Shimla?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmaceutics?
  10. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  11. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  14. List of Government Colleges in UP offering Ph.D in Home Science?
  15. If I join a part time PhD course then can I get the scholarship amount of JRF?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  17. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  18. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time PhD in any recognized university of Uttar Pradesh having qualified in UGC-NET?

You have to apply for admission when admission is announced by the concerned university. Being a NET qualified candidate you just have to appear for the interview stage. There will be no entrance exam for you.

Performance in interview and viva will be crucial for admission. Hence, make sure that you are well prepared for the interview and viva.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?