22nd March 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in HR from a government university?

I want to pursue PHD In HR from a governemnt university.Can you guide me with the procedure and details in this regard? What would be the requirement for doing Ph.D? I just would like to know the complete details of doing the Ph.D course in government university. Thank you!

26th March 2015, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in HR from a government university?

For getting admission into a Government University for your Ph.D program, you must qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF. Most of the Central Government Universities prefer candidates with any of these score for Ph.D intake. There are very few seats for Ph.D in most of the Government Universities. There are some individual entrance exams also for Ph.D admission and you can apply for those exams.

Most of the Universities give admission on the basis of score and personal interview. You have to apply on a prescribed format according to the notification and send your application with all the supporting documents. You will be called for interview on the basis of your score in NET/SLET/JRF or in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?