16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Signal Processing topic from IITs? Entrance exams with cut off for admission?

I am MS Information Technology student and want to undergo PhD programme in Signal Processing. Please tell me how can I do PhD on this topic from IITs? Entrance exams with cut off for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at IITs? Entrance exams, syllabus and requirements for it?
  2. How to get admission in IITs for PhD? Which topic will be better in PhD for MS in Electrical and Electronics engineering holder?
  3. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  4. Best topic to do PhD in any of Advanced Functional Materials and Magnetics? Way to do it from IITs?
  5. List of Electives in Embedded Controls and Software -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Infrastructure Engineering from IITs? Which IIT is best for it?
  8. Can I do M.tech in IIT after completing B.Tech from AICTE unapproved college
  9. Which are the universities to do PhD in International Trade & Development topic? Entrance exams available for it?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  11. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  12. Projects related to Fibre Options, Microwave, Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing etc. for M.Tech?
  13. What should I opt among Signal Processing and Control Systems to study in M.Tech?
  14. Procedure to get admission in IITs for PhD? Topics available in Computer Science Engineering for PhD?
  15. Entrance exam held for admission in IITs to do PhD after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances to get admission through NET JRF?
  16. Best institute for short term PG Diploma in Embedded System and Digital Signal Processing field admission procedure?
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
16th January 2018, 03:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Signal Processing topic from IITs? Entrance exams with cut off for admission?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned institution. You must have at least a masters degree in same stream with at least 55% marks to apply for admission.

For admission at IITs, you need NET/SET/JRF/GATE like scores. There is no separate entrance exam for admission. There will be interview stage to clear for getting admission.
17th January 2018, 07:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Signal Processing topic from IITs? Entrance exams with cut off for admission?

In order to do PhD in Signal Processing, you must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks form a recognized university. All IITs offer PhD admission on the basis of CSIR/NET-UGC/GATE grade card. So you need to appear and qualify in the aforesaid entrance exam in order to be eligible for admission for PhD course in IITs. Cut off mark/rank is not always remain same as it keeps on changing depending upon availability of seat, number of students appearing for the exam, demand of a particular course, etc. So you need to participate in counselling so to get the best seat available with respect to your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?