9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam held for admission in IITs to do PhD after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances to get admission through NET JRF?

Sir, I am doing M.Sc Microbiology and want to do PhD from IITs. Which entrance exam is held for admission in IITs to do PhD? Chances to get admission through NET JRF?

24th May 2017, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam held for admission in IITs to do PhD after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances to get admission through NET JRF?

You can apply for Ph.D admission on the basis of M.Sc microbiology on a prescribed format, when there is a notification. You must have at least 55% marks in masters degree.

On the basis of NET JRF, you can get direct interview call, if you have a good academic record. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three? 36 31st May 2018 06:49 PM
What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? 42 9th May 2018 02:16 PM
What is the salary for MSc microbiology or Ph.D microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology 1 27th August 2017 07:53 AM
Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? 38 8th May 2014 09:05 PM
Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics? 5 21st December 2013 09:00 PM