13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD course at IITs? Entrance exams, syllabus and requirements for it?

Sir, I have passed M.Sc Physics and want to do PhD from IITs. Please send me procedure to get admission in PhD course at IITs? Entrance exams, syllabus and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  4. How to do PhD in Signal Processing topic from IITs? Entrance exams with cut off for admission? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission in IITs for PhD? Topics available in Computer Science Engineering for PhD?
  6. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  8. How to do engineering degree from IIT after passing 2nd year diploma engineering
  9. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in IITs? I am pursuing M.E Computers
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. How to get a seat for Ph.D course in IITs after completing M.E in Computer Science? What is the syllabus of the entrance exams?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in Infrastructure Engineering from IITs? Which IIT is best for it?
  16. PhD project topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?
  17. Which are the entrance exams to do PhD in IITs? Syllabus for Microbiology and Life Science?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
2nd November 2017, 05:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD course at IITs? Entrance exams, syllabus and requirements for it?

Procedure to get admission in Doctoral program in IITs:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing doctoral program from IITs. You are required to have any one of the below mentioned entrance examination's score to pursue doctoral program. They may include,

>> CSIR National Eligibility Test

>> UGC NET Examination

>> GATE Entrance Examination

>> Concerned college's PhD Entrance Exam

>> DBT..etc.,

So make sure you have any one of the above mentioned exam's valid score as you are done with M.Sc in Physics you are certainly eligible to pursue this Doctoral program.

Minimum Post Graduation in any concerned stream with 55% marks is required in order to be eligible for appearing in doctoral program's entrance examination. The syllabus for appearing in these examination's basically consists of the subjects or concepts that are covered in Post Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?