16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc Natural Science do PhD in Natural Resource Management topic? Possible expense in doing PhD from private university?

I am doing M.Sc Natural Science and willing to do PhD on Natural Resource Management topic. Am I eligible to do PhD on this topics? Expenses incur to do PhD from private university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in PhD in Natural Resource Management being a M.Tech postgraduate?
  2. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  3. What should I do to study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowship being an Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  4. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  5. Scope of M.Sc. in natural resource management? Can I apply for NET exam after M.Sc. in natural resource management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  9. Suitable topic for registering PhD in Financial Management
  10. Can I do PhD in management if am from a science background before MBA?
  11. How can I study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowships in any good university if completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. Which topic would be good take which is related to human resource management in Ph.D?
  13. Which are the good Ph.D universities in abroad? I am doing MSc in family resource management?
  14. Is there Ph.D course available to do in the topic of Tourism and Human Resource Management?
  15. PhD research topics in Strategic Management?
  16. Can I pursue PhD in Cooperation in Rural and Agricultural Development?
  17. Being a Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in any foreign university if completed PhD in Management? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
16th January 2018, 09:15 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Natural Science do PhD in Natural Resource Management topic? Possible expense in doing PhD from private university?

Admission fee differs from one university to another, however in genera, the total course fee is somewhere near 2.5-3 lac. However this may vary from one institute to another, some might charge above 5 lac and above 10 as well and some might charge below 3 lac as well.

however, it depends upon how well you have been able to score in your PhD entrance examination and in which institute you are getting admission in to continue with your studies further.

Therefore, I would suggest you to start your preparation now and try to score quite well in your entrance test in order to get admission in government recognized colleges and to avail scholarship.
17th January 2018, 07:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Natural Science do PhD in Natural Resource Management topic? Possible expense in doing PhD from private university?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D in natural resource management topic after completing M.Sc in natural science because to apply for doctor of philosophy in natural resource management course minimum qualification required is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
  • Duration of Ph.D natural resource management course is 3 years.
  • Fee structure for Ph.D natural resource management course is different for different institute but mainly varies from Rs:- 1,00,000/ to Rs:- Rs:- 1, 50,000/- for whole course.

List of Reputed Institutes Offer Ph.D Natural Resource Management Course:-
  1. TERI School of Advanced Studies, Delhi
  2. Amity School of Natural Resource and Sustainable Development, Utter Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?