3rd January 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to find a guide for my PhD after MBA?

Hello, I have completed MBA in 2010 in Anna university with first class. I have been working as an assistant professor in private college. I have a 3- years and 10 months of experience. Now I wish to do a Ph.D in MBA. Where I have to do? How to search my guide? How many years it will be taken to complete? Please reply me.

4th January 2018, 07:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find a guide for my PhD after MBA?

Since, you have completed MBA course, you are very much eligible for Ph.D course in Management.
To do Ph.D course in Management, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Management from different colleges offering the said course. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination. The duration of the Ph.D course is of 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?