3rd January 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for management subject for NET on the basis of M.Com degree?

Sir, I am a M.Com graduate and I had opted for the Management option in NET. Is that fine to opt for that? Please, do let me know the same.

4th January 2018, 07:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for management subject for NET on the basis of M.Com degree?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for the Management subject in the NET examination after the completion of M.Com course.
Candidates those who have completed M.Com as their Masters degree course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it can opt Management subject in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?