30th December 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Which PhD course will be suitable after MBA systems?

Hi All, I have completed MBA Systems and would like to do PhD. Please share the eligible/suitable PhD sectors/courses for me. Also share website link to know about it.? I am pretty new for this, so would be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon.

Regards,
Selvam.R

6th January 2017, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PhD course will be suitable after MBA systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All, I have completed MBA Systems and would like to do PhD. Please share the eligible/suitable PhD sectors/courses for me. Also share website link to know about it.? I am pretty new for this, so would be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon.

Regards,
Selvam.R

The candidates after completion of MBA Systems can pursue PhD Management in the Systems or Information Technology and Management Strategy specialization. The candidates with First Class Post Graduate Degree in Management or related subjects are eligible for applying the PhD in Management. Candidates will be admitted to the course based on the academic record, performance of the entrance test and Interview. The PhD in Management is available in the following universities

Amrita University - Official Website

G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management - Official Website

LIBA - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?