1st March 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get topics for Ph.D which are based on shortest path algorithm?

Hi Sir/Mam, My self deepak shukla. I want to ask a question. I enroll for Ph.D and my guide told me please take a topics from shortest path algorithm. Please help me to find what a topics I take for research from only on that topic. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  2. IETE AMIETE- CS/IT(Old Scheme) Data Structure and Algorithm Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Mangalore University BCA 5th Sem- Artificial Intelligence Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Computer Algorithm Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Suggested new topics in Electronics to study at PhD?
  6. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Cryptography and Data Security Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Topics on Munsi Premchand to study in PhD(Hindi)?
  8. Which are the topics available for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do M.Phil and Ph.D in Maths from IGNOU?
  10. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  11. What is the difference between MS and M.Tech?
  12. IETE AMIETE CS/IT (New Scheme) Design and Analysis of Algorithms Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech in Computer Science-Sixth Semester, Design and Analysis of Algorithm Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Which subjects to choose for my Ph.D in CS? -- [New]
  16. What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS
  17. Name of a good project on HTML, JAVA, .NET?
  18. Topics available to study in PhD in Commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?