24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Genetics) seats are available in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Genetics from National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  4. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  5. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  6. List of colleges to do Ph.D in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed?
  7. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best government institutes that provide training?
  11. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  12. Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?
  13. Which Government jobs are available after completing MCA?
  14. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 23677 in UPTU B.Tech
  16. Is there any government college for B.Tech Biotech under UPTU?
  17. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better agricultural biotechnology or genetic engineering or plant breeding for M.Sc course?
15th June 2019, 10:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Genetics) seats are available in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?

National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa

The total number of Ph.D. (Genetics) seats that are available in the National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa is 06.

For further information, you can contact at the address of the National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa.

Contact Address

Address: LBS Centre, Pusa Campus New, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
Phone: 011 2584 8783
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?